He doesn't usually look so serious. He knows how to put on a proud face for a portrait. :)
I was a little lazy with the details but he's complicated. And I'm hungry and dinner should be done soon.
My artists block is finally gone! I'm home from a trip now too. I want to draw a lot more in the next few days. I'm going to try to draw a Rake for Butterfly next. Does anyone else have any ideas?
11 comments:
Hi Ryan
That's a beautiful sketch. You are quite talented.
Draw me, perhaps? I suppose you and Lu can work out my appearance well enough?
-laughs- You draw well enough, I'd trust you with my face.. eventually.
You really are fantastic at this.
Knit. Hi. Thank you very much!
Dia. I would love to do a portrait for you some day. Thank you.
just for you.. I'll give you links to my private photobucket, if you want them. Need an email first, though.
Kitty! Me like kitties! <3
I like the drawing, Ryan.
I can't wait to see you post the drawing of the Rake. :)
Dia. It's saebr.vampirebat@gmail.com. I'm excited to try this. Thank you.
Butterfly. Thanks. Dairam is a great kitty. Haha. I can't wait to post it! :)
I just sent you an email, love, with a few attachments. Let me know if it comes to anything. ^.^
It's so weird to see him look so serious. Lol. And feel free to draw me any time you like. I have a feeling I'll be here for a while so take your time. Lol.
Found it! http://www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie#p/u/3/ZehB5TVIUIM
You gotta check it out. PewDiePie is really funny.
It'll be hilarious if he saw your boss and probably scream like a little girl. XD I know that's mean but still.
Butterfly. Thanks for always sending me this video links. I think that would be funny! I've started on your Rake too.
Post a Comment