19.1.12

Home is Where I Hang My Hat



There's nothing better than coming home off a hard shift at work all sweaty and maybe a little bloody...but coming home to someone who you know will take care of you.  Coming home to someone who can clean you up and keep you warm and keep you company.

I'm so tired but I feel like a million bucks. I've got artists block but I want to draw.

I wasn't satisfied with how this turned out at first but the more I look at it the more it grows on me. I've never been able to look close enough to see the stars or the black streak in her eyes before so I'm really happy about those. And the way I caught the curl of her hair....it's perfect. :) I wish I was awake or I'd draw her whole face. Even if she's complaining about her dark circles I don't think they make a difference.

Actually I should probably get to sleep. Oh god I am gonna crash.

7 comments:

Sammi said...

*derpface*

Oooooohhhhhhnygosh Specs, you've become a romantic!!!! *squee* Awwwwwwwwweh! You two make me smile soooo much together! =D =D

Dia Renalda said...

Devil's in the details.

Ryan said...

Sammi. Score! I got you to do the derpface. Haha.

Dia. And whatever do you mean by that. :)

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you are gonna post. Like I was thinking if someday you were going to draw a Rake or something else. I always get excited when you post your drawings. :)
Cause I like art.

Hey, have you heard anything from Barbra? I'm getting worried. I hope nothing bad happens to her.

Ryan said...

Hi Butterfly!

I'm going to draw that Rake next. I have some bad artists block right now. :| I'll do it asap.

I haven't heard from her. Lucia is worried, too.

Anonymous said...

And hi back to you, Ryan! :D
I was going to put the name of the video I wanted to show you but I forgot. -_-'
So I'm gonna try to find it!

Ryan said...

Did you find it?

I'm going to try to draw something tonight and then on to the Rake drawing as soon as I can!