23.12.11

For Butterfly


Just like you asked. Here he is.

A bit different than most people think he looks. I think they make him look too human. He's definitely not. He doesn't even look real.

You've inspired me to try to draw a Rake or something next. Even if it's not real, I like drawing monsters. I just don't have the time or hand stenrgth to get into crazy detail anymore or I'd draw more.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that, looks freaken AWESOME!
I love it deeply in my heart. Thank you so much, Ryan! :D

You got talent!

Ryan said...

You're welcome. I'm glad you like it.

Thanks. Good to know I still have it. :)

Tori said...

And um over here I have some pretty epic stick figures.....

Anonymous said...

Stick figures? XD
You should see my dad's stick figures. They look like a child's drawing. But if you practice about eh... maybe ten years or less you' ll get it. Practice makes it better. :) I should draw you a picture! I don't know what to draw, though. :/ Hmm..Big Daddy? :3

Can I have that drawing, Ryan? I cannot stop staring at it. :3
Or maybe I can print it out and keep it forever! When I first saw this artwork, the drawing had colors. It even started to move like a scene. It was so cool.

You know what? I' m going to come up a drawing and draw it for you. Which one? Big Daddy (if you're not sure what's a Big Daddy you can go to my blog and the post, Christmas, has these pictures of the Big Daddy with the drill. Delta has one but none of the pictures show he has it on. They're based from the game: Bioshock and Bioshock 2.) The Rake or your Boss?

Anyway, Merry late Christmas, yo! :D

Sammi said...

Oh Specs, you weren't lying when you said you needed a notebook! You're an ahhhhhmazing artist!

I'll try to drum up a book that isn't lined-paper for you.

Anonymous said...

That is very accurate from what I have learned of OLA'ASU, RYAN. Very impressive.

Ryan said...

Tori. Keep trying, nobody ever learned to draw without drawing some stick figures.

Butterfly. I don't know if I can make it up to where you live, you're kinda far. D: "Teleporting" as they call it is tricky business and really exhausting going any more than ten miles. I'd give you the drawing if I could though. The real one even has my signature, but it got cut off in the picture up there.

Oh, I know Bioshock. Could you draw me a Rake please? You got me interested in those and I see enough of my boss to not need another picture of him.

Merry late Christmas!

Sammi. Why must you insist on still calling me specs? D: Clearly I have none anymore.

Thank you though. I REALLY appreciate it.

Clay. Thanks, I'm surprised to see you here.

Anonymous said...

The comments on here are still confusing to me, but i think i understand it now.

Ryan said...

Clay. Here, or comments in general?

Anonymous said...

In general, but i think i have it figured out, as evidenced here.

Anonymous said...

I live in Colorado. :)
I shall draw you The Rake then!

Ryan said...

Clay. Mine are a little more confusing than embedded ones so good for you.

Butterfly. Yep that's a bit outside my comfort zone. D: Pittsburgh to New York is even pushing it.

I can't wait to see.

Diesel said...

Hey Saebr?

You're fucking insane. It's amazing that you can do this stuff with that hand of yours. You're an awesome artist.

Ryan said...

Thanks, man.

Dia Renalda said...

I love these. You make me want to draw again.

Ryan said...

Thank you. I'd like to see your drawings if you do!