Does he
look like a nice guy to you?
I tried something different today. My sketchbook and most of my other things got wrecked on Tuesday. It's a long story involving the Mon River and the cokeworks, so don't ask. I've got no money to blow on buying a new one right now. Thank god for obsolete Wacom digi-pads and forgotten copies of Photoshop. The pens are even harder to hold than a pencil but hey. I'll take anything. I'm probably going to use a thinner brush next time. Thick brushstrokes don't fit my style well but I think I got the point across today.
6 comments:
Wait.....
MY PHOTOSHOP!!!!
I'm gonna fucking mirk you! Stop going in my old room, god-fucking-damnit!
Interesting drawing! I like the details you have made. Sometimes when I draw, I' m picky at putting alot of details. You know, like we want to make the drawing perfect. Sorta into realistic.
So, how are things going? :)
Calm down Lu. I updated your 12 Adobe programs and ran a disk defragmenter while I was at it. ;)
Thanks, Butterfly. I'm weird with details. Sometimes I do a lot and sometimes I do a little. I draw what stands out to me. I'm not always set on realism either. But one thing I do know...I don't like digi-pads.
I'm okay, thanks for asking. i'm trying to find a new sketchbook. How are you?
I' m doing well, thank you! :)
This... this is slightly scary. What the hell is this?
It's a....um. I don't really know how to describe it. I'd call it a poltergeist or a shade. It's a big ball of negative vibes that used to bother me. I shook it off when I started my job.
Lucia had a bad habit of talking to it since she was younger too. I've gotten her to ignore it since I met up with her in Annapolis though. She talked talked about it on her blog a lot. Called it either 'him' or 'a manticore.' It's like a Fear but it's not? I don't know. I was upset when I drew tihs. :|
Post a Comment