14.12.11
Objects
One of my coworkers gave me a notebook today after he found out about my sketchbook. It's a school notebook. One of those lined-paper things and yellow. But it's better than nothing and it's the thought that counts. I'm happy to be looking at real paper again.
I'm going to be up all night and I got bored. I decided to practice drawing smaller things again so I did a few doodles to break in a new book. A pair of dogtags I've had forever, the zipper on my furry hoodie, my favorite comb, my brother Adam's plushie dog, and a lucky coin my mom gave me when I was eight. Stuff that I can look at and draw easily 'cause I carry it with me all the time.
I have to get used to lined paper now. It's sort of annoying but I appreciate the gift. Only five hours until sunrise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I need to buy a sketch book. The pages are almost gone.
Bored?
Yeah, me too. But... at least there's a video game that'll keep me entertain. :)
Hey, you should try to draw your "boss". If you are going to, I will be happy to look at the picture of the drawing.
Say, have you seen the video on YouTube called Charlie the Unicorn? :3 There's a lot of episodes of them and others from the person's channel as well.
I always use up pages so fast too. I'm glad you're doing well.
I'll try. I'll do that some time soon. I don't think the boss is all that great to draw but I'll give it a try for you.
Yeah, I've seen it. Why?
Oh, just wanted to know if you' ve seen it before.
God, today this afternoon I turned on my t.v., then the screen just... well, kind a went to static, you know like when he' s around, causing the cameras go distorti-... eh, it's no big deal anyways. It could' ve been something made that happen. So, I was reading a blog that's Slender Man related and the computer froze for a pretty long time. I went to history, clicked one of the dates and only showed the top bar of the program. Yesturday, I did the same as today. When I read, the computer started making these weird sounds. :/ It sorta annoys me.
You're either really brave or really careless, Butterfly.
I'm still working on that drawing of him for you.
I' m not sure if I don't care or brave but, what I can tell is that I feel nothing inside. Umm...guessing it's calm? No clue.
Awesome! Hopefully I' m not bothering you doing it. If yes, you don't have to do it.
How's everything going? Still good? :)
No, it's not bothering me. Don't worry.
I'm doing better actually. How are you?
I' m fine and it's good to hear you're doing alright. :)
Someday or tomorrow, I' ll try to post this drawing of him. If I can do it without my parents noticing.
It's the little things that make it worthwhile, eh?
Yes. :) Small things are easy to hold on to.
Post a Comment