23.11.11

Late Night


Got back from work so late tonight. Can't sleep at all. Drew who's on my mind. Oh man, you can see my sleep deprived. It's so sloppy. I hope that doesn't offend.

Her smile didn't translate onto the scanner. That makes me a little sad.

Not bad for 3 am and a bad week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice indeed! :D
Keep it up!

Ryan said...

Thank you. :)

A. Lucia Cat said...

.....No. fucking. comment. This is just....why. What the hell. Ryan, you are fucking creepy.

............okay, damnit, fine, I'll bite.

You fucked up my nose, and the fact that you know where my freckles are is unnerving (though not surprising for your sorry ass). That aside...shit. You can still draw.

Ryan said...

You have a third freckle behind your ear too. :) I'm glad you like the drawing even though I forgot some things.

Dia Renalda said...

You know, I didn't even know what she looked like until recently. I may or may not have stalked her blog a few posts back to find out what the hell was going on.

Ryan said...

Her bangs have grown out more now and she's got a great smile under the serious act....aaaaaand I wasn't feeling well when I drew this so it wasn't perfect. I wonder if maybe now that I have time I should do another one.

That's the funny thing about blogging....until you get pictures or drawings you have to imagine what people look like.