I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to post pictures for a while. I've got a lot of stuff that needs to be done between now and the beginning of summer so I don't know if I'll have time to draw. Once I get everything taken care of too, my fiancee and I are going to be taking a vacation out of town for a bit so I won't be anywhere near a scanner. I mean I really wanted to get that self portrait done but hey, I'll have plenty of time after the vacation.
This isn't the end for me though. :) I'll still be posting sort of regularly on our household blog and I'll be back with more drawings in no time at all.
8 comments:
What a lovely little liar you've become.
With all due respect, ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to kindly shut the fuck up. There's no use kicking a dog that admires you to make a point. Even more so, kicking that dog after it's already dead.
You're going to have to excuse my rudeness...."Dia." But fuck off of Saebr's case. Please.
I wasn't kicking him, and I had no idea he was dead. Pull the stick out of your ass and take the blinders off, not everyone is out to get you and yours.
That doesn't change the fact that you commenting on a fact that he already accepted and felt bad about. You know what? Why don't you just drop this little act and tell us how you really feel. Here you're telling me to trust you and get the stck out if my ass, there you're telling me the obvious like I'm a little kid or like I'm less that you. Why should I trust you if you don't trust me?
There's no use acting. Cut the bullshit and give us the real you. I've seen through you now.
Too many people ignore what's right in front of them. It is not a mark of stupidity or a lower station, it's a matter of perspective.
You have no use for the real me. Not to mention people have been telling my secrets as of late. Why tell you things you already know?
Ryan was a wonderful man, and the world is a lesser place without his presence. I hope Lucia finds peace and raises their little one to be a wonderful child, and I have all the hope in the world that she can with the help of those around her.
That said. I say these things in memory of him, and the kind things he has said and done in the past. "In Memorium," you might say. Not because you command it.
"A matter of perspective"....it sure is. I assure you that there's enough people here to point out the stuff in front of our noses. If we miss something, we've got all the others to see it. We're pretty rational right now.
What do I already know? It took me a long time to figure out who the hell you actually are.......perspective, isn't it? I think I'm starting to get a picture of the real you.
Ryan was my little brother in more than one way and for all that I tortured him, I can't deal with a world without him. I promise you that Lucia will be okay at the end of this. You have my word.
I'm glad that we can come to a respectful middle ground.
Let's try this again, ma'am. I'm Diesel Petrimoulx and I'm sorry for snapping at you like that.
I'm not the villain I try to act like, Mr. Diesel. It's just so /easy/ to act that way. People deal with anger better than despair, by a long shot. But.. would you like to see what I actually am like? I'm not sure it'd be a surprise at this point.
I'll trust you in this. Fuck it up, and I'll have your balls in a jar by the next day.
My name is... well, you should be good with Dia Renalda. You know me by other names, sure, but.. I'm sorry for seeming to be disrespectful.
Isn't it easier to just put on an act or two?
And you'll be the first person I tell if things start to get hairy. I like my balls just fine, thanks.
Dia, then. Don't worry about coming off as disrespectful. I do it a lot, as well. It's easier to be blunt than tactful. That's why they call me a moose. -_-
Post a Comment