29.4.12

One Too Many





I think I speak for everyone in this house when I say:

Go to hell you ugly, stuck up, sadistic, evil twat.

Sorry. Sort of lost my head there. I needed to draw this to get the flipping image out of my head. He's really, really, really, really, REALLY hard to look at. It's been a long time since I've seen him and I wasn't prepared for it.

I like the drawing itself though. It took me a long time but it came out pretty well and pretty easily. I guess that's just what happens when you don't care how bad it turns out......irony makes it look better than the things you actually try on.

If I drank I'd say I need a drink but I don't so I'm going to say that I need a freakin' Mountain Dew.

4 comments:

Tori said...

Well Ryan, I for one have been known to drink on occasion, so I agree. I need a drink -__-
Or five...

And your ability to draw this well still astounds me.

ChristinaSphinx said...

Oh ryan what the hell did he say?
I wish i could do something for all of you...

Sammi n' Diesel said...

Ahahahahahaha, Saebr, I love you like a bro. You called it a twat, hahahahahahahahaha. Only you, boy. Only you. ~D

Ryan said...

Tori. Practice practice practice makes perfect. :D

Sphinx. Don't worry about us. We're all hanging in there. What he said to me was "Have you really learned a fucking thing?" The whole scene is on Lucia's blog.

Diesel. I was mad. D:< Stay safe you.